US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Super!

I love sprinkling this on salads and my stir fried veggies. Feel like the iodine from seaweed is benefitting my thyroid. The sesame seeds are always fresh & the salt is minimal & gives just enough saltiness, that I've stopped using my salt shaker! Such a trusted company with so many great quality products 👍🏼 Love that it's in a glass jar❣

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Ok, gomashio is a blend based from the east, that is known to have benefits, such as alkalanizing you a bit more. It's sea vegetables mixed in with sesame seeds. Yup, and it makes anything taste better. Use this instead of salt, table salt if bad and you don't need it. Try this instead and you will be happy you dropped the table salt.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Eden Foods is just great ... whatever product we have tried of theirs it has been both healthy and yummy ! This Seaweed Gomasio is a wonderful addition to any dish from eggs to rice to tofu ! Not too salty and with a gentle touch of sea vegetables along with the health benefits of sesame seeds !

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I sprinkle this over protein bowls and salads mainly, give a tiny crunch and fragrance. Adds more interest to boiled and scrambled eggs too. But does not add any saltiness.. Comes in glass bottle with flip lid, its huge amount and i think will last me for couple months. Please click on like if this review helped! Thanks

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

LOVE Eden products; quality company with a good reputation. I discovered this and will continue to use it sprinkled on salads, vegetable dishes, etc. It packs a lot of nutrition and adds so much flavor! It also comes in Garlic which is also very good, but I use the Seaweed more for the iodine and calcium it contains. Great size glass bottle too.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

One of my go-to products! This is the perfect size to keep on my kitchen table. I add this to many of my meals. It’s incredibly versatile & can be added to so many dishes. I like the few & simple quality ingredients, & will continue to purchase this product again, & again!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The size and package are fine. The taste could be better, even though one feels the seeds and algae not so much the salt. Composition could have maybe a bit more salt, but perhaps it targets people with low-salt diets. I use it often for salad recipies and tastes well.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This seasoning blend is ok, but not so great that I would definitely purchase it again. The packaging is nice; one side to shake, the other to pour or spoon out. It is mostly sesame seeds and salt, with some seaweed, so the predominant flavor is salty toasted sesame seeds. We've used it to garnish soups, salads, and veggies. This comes in a glass jar, and it was well wrapped in bubble wrap during shipping.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This was out of stock and i was so happy to get this. Organic ingredients, good quality and good nutrition. However i dropped the bottle and smashed after using only twice. Was great to sprinkle on salads.