US

Based on 1,098 Ratings
Amy-Gh
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
So natural 👍🏻Recommended

High quality..the package made of glass(heavy bottle but better than plastic offcourse)..what i like the most is the texture is little heavy and smell like real sesame i apply it before shower by mixing it with the hair masque..easily washed and makes my hair shine and looks more healthy.

ca30c626-bc55-4057-b2f6-20c14b3f6dff
29e407f2-2ebc-4727-a68b-90d8b06dce72
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This oil can sustain a higher temperature cooking and is less thick than olive oil. Also it does not have any strong taste or smell, which makes it a perfect partner for any form of cooking. The quality is good because it is organic and at the time unrefined, which makes it feel more natural to the body.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I usually use sesame oil for my salads . But this time I wanna include it to my hair Carte regimen . Read it was great for low porosity hair so I’m giving it a try . The package was well sealed when received . Read great reviews about this oil So I hope the brand won’t dissapoint me

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I use it for oral cleansing which is a practice every morning to cleanse bacteria that stay in the mouth during the night as one of the ways in detoxing. I like the taste light sesame taste and also being organic making it a healthier choice than processed. Quality is good.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

This is a good quality sesame oil that has a mild taste. I find it good for mixing with salads and also for oil pulling.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I use this for both Ayurvedic massage and cooking - good quality! Relatively mild sesame oil smell but not that there is still a slight smell

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This product is pretty good, big bottle, I use it to marinate meat and on cold side dishes. Mild favor, Eden is a good brand!!