US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 28, 2023
Love it.

I like the pump! So easy to use. The scent is lovely, just like all other products from this brand ( they all smell different though). It feels different compare to other shampoos: hair feels immediately fuller, as if coated with something, but it’s not. I am glad I decided to buy it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

After use, my hair become smooth and looks good. I buy it again coz the quality is good, really moisturizing my hair all day long. The size is just fit to me. I am short hair, One I can use for two months, every time just use a little bit is already enough.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have never tried something like this. I have fine flat hair. And most of volume shampoo make a nest on my head. Even when you apply regular shampoo it feels like it’s hard to put fingers in. With this product you’ll see the difference. Hair feels like you already put conditioner on

I can't use it as a shampoo, it has an excessive amount of collagen I guess and leaves a coat on my hair after wash which makes my hair look dull. Therefore, I use it as a mask product and the next day I wash with other shampoo and hair looks healthy and full.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Not sure how I feel about this one. I was hoping it would be like the mask but it’s not quite like it. My fine hair didn’t seem to love it but it’s not bad either. Will try it some more to decide how I like it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Bought a few times. It is nice and gentle on my scalp and hair. I have eczema on my scalp thus my scalp is quite sensitive. Glad it works for me.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Excellent shampoo it’s a nice size for the price it comes in a cute box. It seems to made with safe ingredient that has left my hair feeling soft and silky. It also has a fragrance.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Love this shampoo! I have color treated hair and also lots of texture to it and this shampoo does a great job at keeping it healthy.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

makes my hair silky and fresh, it also adds volume to my hair, smells nice, texture is good, it's a clean accountable and practical product for daily use. Note: I have thick dry wavy hair

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

#quality #ingredient #size #benefit #taste #dosage #good #loveit #price #excellent #perfectproduct #takeit #love #great #buyit #buy #lovely #veggie #capsules #leanmode #ideal #discount #tke #winter #wintertime #needit #capsule #veggies #good #promo #iherb #iherbproduct #recommend #scient #age #mask #package #composition #frequency #sensitive #moisturize #gentle #use #scent #flavor #smell #care