US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Really lovely! This was a gift for my 18 yo niece, problematic skin, clogged pores, blackhead and all that hormone-related stuff (and occasional junk food as well). She loved. All of it. The box, the jar, the colours, the smell (absolutely delightful and uplifting), the fact that it's so easy to use. She cut the discs in half, as they're really large. One side is a clenser and the other a peeling. So you can do your routine with one product only. She now uses it once a week. Happy niece, happy aunt... happy you. I can't really say if it's suitable for all skin types (she didn't let me try, she's quite jealous), but it's definitely good on acne-prone skin.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This is one generous pack of very moist and fun to use pads. I use them every other day and they seem to do a great job. They have a gentle peeling effect.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Liquid from the pads is well absorbed into the skin. There is a barely noticeable mild aroma. It's best to apply in the evening, because it leaves a slightly sticky feeling.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

First of all I liked the package and the texture. Pads have two sides - one for peeling the other one remove dead cells. I'm using the following peeling once per week and I'm very happy with it! It works perfectly on my skin.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I really liked this peeling pads. It is really easy to use and the effect is really great. The face becomes cleaner

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

My daughter use it and loves it. It is the second time I order it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I had bought these before, love Elizavecca products, haven't been dissapointed by something.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The size is big and there the smell is nice. It leaves a small red residue on the skin.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Very decent product, work and improves the state of pores. Help to clear and brighten the face:)