Page 1 - Reviews - Emerald Laboratories, Coenzymated Men's 1-Daily Multi, 60 Vegetable Caps - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great product. I have been looking for a good supplement to take daily, and this product is it. I have been taking it for over 30 days now, and man has it made me feel better as I go through my day... 14 hour work days is not so bad anymore.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

One tablet once daily which is of good quality. The effect can be felt after 2-3 hours in feeling better. The taste has mild sea food flavor which i think is due to the source of iodine which is from sea weed. Better to have it as supplement to combat any nutrition deficiency and better than lab made tablets.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

My son has classic autism and is on a variety of medications for self control. This multi-vitamin has good clean ingredients in a good proportion. It is exactly what he needs to maintain good health and be protected from everyday infections. Also, it maintains healthy lab values for his blood work every year.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is the first multivitamin I have been able to find that works well for my husband with an MTHFR deficiency. He takes this paired with an additional methyl folate pill and his symptoms are greatly reduced. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My husband takes these due to MTHFR gene deficiency and the composition works much better than normal vitamins for his body. Definitely feel it is good quality and worth the cost.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

like: good value for money, love that it's in capsule form as it's easier to swallow, seems to have a good effect on me (less tired) don't mind buying again. dun like: nothing much. I would buy again!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

my dad loves it. Its a complete meds + it is good on his prostate.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The 1 Daily Multi Complete vitamins seems to be helping me.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Felt more energetic for the whole day and sleep seemed to improve as well. Whole food ingredients indicate quality product.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I got this because the +45 daily was sold out and unavailable. Immediate energy and effects were noticed.