US
Based on 1,135 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,135 Ratings
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and I find that 72% is the best percentage of cocoa as the chocolate is not too bitter or overpowering. This dark chocolate is perfect balance of not too sweet and just rich enough in my opinion :) I like how this brand donates to animals in need and also uses fair trade cocoa and sugar. I love snacking on this on its own but I also used it to make dark chocolate truffles that aren’t too sweet (unlike the ones found in stores) ^_^

81709978-fe3f-46bf-afbd-a8e4a7f53cf3
439bd136-07ea-4b8e-8b7a-7be343972761
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This chocolate brand is my favourite. It is very tasty, with a rich taste and a perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. I also really like to read information inside the packaging about different animals and birds! I think it's a great idea! This product is useful for both the body and the brain :)

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Beautifully presented packaging which can be used as a gift without the need to wrap it. Fabulous flavor not too sweet and not that bitter so it has a a nice and interesting. taste. The ingredients seem to be of good quality as is the product itself. product is of a reasonable size and in my opinion is well worth the price I paid for it. Undoubtedly a nice experienced to the point that I have reordered them in different flavors. I am very satisfied

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

One of my favorites brands of chocolate from iherb. The composition of dark chocolate and silky feel makes it taste like heaven. The impeccable quality of the ingredients makes it a great choice for my diet. As soon as the package is opened, the sweet chocolate smell charmed everyone around.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I love this brand's chocolates and all of the flavors I have tried. They use quality, fairtrade ingredients and donate to help endangered species. I choose this particular one when I want to just taste a delicious chocolate with no additional flavors. Somehow it feels luxurious to enjoy just a piece or two after dinner.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

If you are a cocoa lover this a perfect treat for you. The quality of the chocolate is great. It is not sweet. You can notice the cocoa as a major high quality ingredient. The packaging is nice and it includes a short article inside about an endangered animal species. It has minimum or no sugar if you are avoiding sugar in your diet. So this one does not count as candy.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Breaking them into bite size pieces just to get a taste is great, and the taste and quality seems good for the price as well. Just the right amount of sweetness matching with the bitter is nice. It can satisfy a sweet tooth just to eat one and curve hunger for more. Or could be good to put in hot cocoa.

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Sharing my review on this Awesome Dark Chocolate Taste - the ingredients are not too sweet as my diet is less salt and less sugar - its a good chocolate composite of no diary, no gluten, no cholesterol, no eggs, no artificial preservatives. This brand has a wide range of chocolate favors and makes a good quality candy gift for family & friends...