Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Acid Soothe, 90 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on May 13, 2022

This product is amazing for its quality and ingredients that are plant based. The size of the capsule is quite small that us easy to take. One capsule before the meal is the perfect dosage. It benefitted my husband and helped him with the stomach discomfort and acid. It has no taste to it. Highly recommended.

aca2f23d-9e79-4b81-96a5-8e9b54abaeca
Posted on May 26, 2022

I get frequent too much acid feeling in my stomach and one pill of this feels really soothing. I think it’s great quality. It doesn’t have a taste. It feels kind of pricey for the quantity but compared to the benefits I would definitely repurchase. If you want something with more quantity For a good price and it will aid with indigestion or acid discomfort search for something with mainly papaya

cfac6c49-d3d9-4831-a6ac-a63883997af1
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I ever eat too much spicy food such that my stomach hurts almost a whole day. Then I remember having this product, and I try it for the first time without any high expectation. Surprisingly, the pain is gone 75% in around 30 minutes. It is enough for you to get back to normal activities. The pain is completely gone after some hours (based on my experience).

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I am acidity and this is good for my acid reflux.. I am using this more than a year if my acid was triggered. good job. i love it.

ddf99ca4-2ac8-4155-a32d-c148d5e6e4b7
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have daily battle with acid control, mostly due to gastric surgeries. I eat smaller meals and yet even non-acidic foods can trigger acid reflux/GERD. I can pre-emtively control with this milder Acid Soothe product. When acid is worse, I take this along with other stronger anti-acids. I feel I have fewer attacks using this along with small portions, but more frequently. It will always be part of my arsenal. (I have liked the effectiveness of other Enzymedica products so I knew this would be worth trying.)

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought them especially to reduce my symptoms of reflux and improve my digestive system. Digestive enzymes also improves immune response, cognitive acceleration, cellular detoxification among other things. The quality of this product is really good, capsules are in perfect size and it's easy to swallow, they also don't have any taste.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great product for severe gastritis and high stomach acid. I`ve suffered from gastritis and I`ve tried a lot of products, but this one is one of those that really soothe the stomach lining for me. Help with mild pain and acidity immediately. It should be taken for a week to see better results and durable benefit. Will order again!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My husband was taking these, and he actually had more cases of heartburn... I'm not sure why, maybe the reason was also another medication, although when we excluded this particular med, the heartburn stopped. Maybe we will give it another try. Just read other comments as well, to have a better impression. The brand is very good, and i'm sure that the meds help other people, but it was not effective for my husband.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I'm suffering from Gerd with reflux esophagitis...thanks to iherb for this amazing product...For all suffering from Gerd if you want to buy this product,I will not say Its 100% effective but it works...without any other medication totally dependent upon it I can say its 75--80 % effective.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

If you have acid reflux, this is a fantastic alternative to taking other acid reducers that have nasty side effects. I have a hiatel hernia which occasionally causes acid reflux. This puts a stop to it, with NO side effects. One of the best products on the market.