Page 1 - Reviews - EO Products, Body Polish, French Lavender, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I took a star away simply because the scent isn't as nice as I thought it would be. I usually love Lavender, but this one seems off. The exfoliation is nice though and I think it does help keep my skin smooth. I will try the Orange Blossom & Vanilla scent next, hopefully it smells better.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It is just okay... I love EO products, especially how heavenly they smell but I have to admit although it does not have an unpleasant scent, it is below my expectation. I use exfoliating shower gloves to increase the effects of the scrubs but it does not work well with this one since the particles go inside the gloves, which leaves me with a shower gel. It may work great for people who like mild products but I am used to using harsher scrubs that literally peel off the dead skin. I have another body scrub + soap product with microparticles and I will stick to it.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

cheap, nice

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Loved it

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

pricey and finding the pros

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Not a bad scrub, but not a wow - scrubbing particles like an apricot scrub, cream base, the smell is pleasant as with all products of this brand

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It smells very nice of natural lavender. The composition, as usual with EO, is excellent. This is a fairly gentle scrub, I even use it on my face sometimes. If you love tough body scrubs, then you will not appreciate it at all.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

After all, the scent is wonderful! If you like lavender, please give it a try and you will definitely be happy with the gift. The scrub is also soft and comfortable. If you take a bath before going to bed, you can sleep in a very nice scent.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Naturally healed by the scent of French lavender, you can relax and enjoy your bath time. Unlike salt type scrubs, it is comfortable to use. I think it's an easy-to-use scrub even for people with sensitive skin. It does not dry and is moist and smooth after washing.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is a natural scent, and I like the fact that the scrub is not too strong and is gentle on the skin. Since it scrubs directly on the skin, it is less irritating and natural.