US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Best mints I have ever tried

I love the sweet flavor of this mints since I don't like the toothpaste taste that regular mints have. I ordered the bigger 180 pieces version as well and I keep it at home. This I carry with me whenever I go out and take one or two after every meal or drink.

5869f463-15f8-465a-98a9-a4e713a85b6f
6a2b6687-50ae-4a02-93db-fd38cfa939d6

Ever since I got these candies, I end every meal with one or two. Excellent taste and light citrus aroma. Good quality and excellent composition. Of course, they would not replace brushing your teeth, but they are very convenient when there is no such possibility. The packaging is very convenient, it can be used again. I got them on sale, bargain. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,190

A quality product that I would recommend for my friend to use after meals. Very convenient packaging, I can use it to put my nutritional supplements. I like it, it is dietary, suitable to be used every day after meals. I recommend, I am satisfied.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I avoided buying this for a while because the package says they are mints. These are fruit flavored candies, not mints, with no minty taste. Mint irritates my sensitive mouth, and no issues with this. I tried this smaller size first to try before buying a lager package. This is exactly what I wanted. I like to keep these on hand to use for dental health. Xylitol was recommended by my dentist. I like the flavor and texture of these. The texture reminds me of sweet tarts, and I like the taste of the fruit flavor. I recommend trying the smaller size to see if you like them before ordering a large size. This small package comes in a cute and conveniently sized metal tin. I purchased the "Fresh Fruit" flavor.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

i love all of epic brand's candies and gums. these, like all of their products , have no sugar---only xylitol. they dissolve a bit quicker than i'd like them to, but other than that,i like everything about them. they taste sweet and fruity---no bitter aftertaste. quality ingredients, without any unnecessary, unwanted ingredients.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I like that these are nearly 100% xylitol. I like to have these after eating something with sugar during the day, I believe it is good for dental hygiene. You do however need to be quite disciplined not to crunch them with your teeth. It is a nice citrus taste, but I do prefer the 'peppermint' version as it really clears the nose and breath. The tin is light-weight and feels durable, will definitely re-use.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Epic Dental Fresh Fruit Fruities taste good, and are good for the teeth. Convenient to carry in purse. I love that it say's adios to tooth sweaters.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

These are perfect for giving your mouth some moisture when you don't have water to drink. I love the fact you also are killing bacteria in your mouth that cause bad breath. Just the right size.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A fruity flavor with a hint of tartness in an attractive and convenient travel-size tin. A pleasant change from the usual peppermint, etc. flavors.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I do not know how much they protect against tooth decay. But I would like to hope so. However, they taste just great! Recyclable package is also a good bonus!