US
4.6

4.6
J S
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

always noticed my teeth sensitivity decreases when i chew xylitol gum regularly. then came across the research that xylitol is effective for balancing oral microbiome and it can even reverse cavities. love the spiciness of this cinnamon flavor

be82961a-97e8-4459-82ea-e0642e4952e9
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Honestly love this gum. Xylitol is actually super good for your teeth! So chewing this gum is actually beneficial for your teeth which I love cause I never feel good chewing on straight sugar. Tastes really good IF you like cinnamon, if you don’t, it’s spicy haha. Package is a good size. Smells strongly like cinnamon

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I finally tried this product, the cinnamon flavor tastes very great, it cleans the tooth very well with the Xylitol ingredient, The quality and smell are great, so does the small size of the gum. I would recommend it for people who love cinnamon flavor, though people should careful with the price tag, and the limited number of gums.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Great gum, long lasting flavor, soft to chew, not too spicy but still refreshing and most importantly without the side effects of other artificial sweeteners. The cinnamon flavor is really strong and stays for a long time.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I read that xylitol breaks down plaque so I keep these in my purse and hand them out to family as gifts. The cinnamon is fantastic! It's a tasty way to keep your teeth clean.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Super tasty chewing gums. I recommend it to everyone who likes cinnamon. Refreshes the breath. I will buy this product again in the future. Convenient packaging.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like this gum. It may not last long, these kind of gum alternatives never do, but I like it. The only problem I have is the strength of the cinnamon. Be careful because it can damage your tastebuds. Do not let children chew this gum.

Posted on May 2, 2022

One of my favourite cinnamon gums. Unfortunately the taste wears off quite fast but it's so nice while it lasts. I also like the fact that it's sweetened with xylitol which is great for teeth.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

first time I am trying this chewing gum, I like the fact that the taste lasts long and that it does not become too soft in your mouth. I am getting cavities and need to use this to protect my teeth. The package is good it keeps the gum fresh and you can put it in your purse;the size is about 3" high and 2" wide.