US
Based on 1,001 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,001 Ratings
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I love the quality of this gum and all of the ingredients are clean and good for you! Xylitol is great for dental health and is a natural sweetener. The gum tastes great, but the flavor does not last a very long time. I am ok with that especially since the ingredients are natural and the size is a great value!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

i bought this product because i read that xylitol is an excellent ingredient for natural teeth whitening and how beneficial it is for our teeth overall and once i started using it i noticed that my teeth are less stained and even though the flavor isn’t long lasting it really freshened my breath

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have dry mouth from a wisdom tooth extraction several years ago. Gum helps keep my mouth feeling hydrated. Xylitol cleans my teeth and the consistency of this gum is nice, it stays chewable for a long time. It is also a nice size, not a huge wad in my mouth.

Be-Natural
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

They are ok. I like the xylitol. It's Abit expensive for chewing gum but the ingredients are good. The flavor is nice but doesn't last long. The consistency is nice too. I wish they were a bit bigger. I have to chew 2 pieces to be satisfied. Not sure if I would but again. Maybe I'll try the other brand next.

9540f23d-260b-4b7e-ab7e-0fa31e67b295
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love this product. It keeps my mouth fresh and is good for my dental health. The fact it doesn't have all the cane sugar in it which I consider not so good, and the ingredients this product has in it good for not having anything unnatural in it. I suffer from reflux and was told to chew gum would help me with this problem.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Great gum, long lasting flavor, soft to chew, not too spicy but still refreshing and most importantly without the side effects of other artificial sweeteners.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I am cutting sugar wherever I can for my children. I bought this sugar free gum for my son to try and he loved it and is asking to try other flavors now.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefits composition season moisturizer texture sensitive all of them are amazing good quality perfectly uses ingredients dosage taste concern color type nice smell care refresh routine relax feel frequency immunity sun

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I chew one of these before cleaning my teeth after eating blueberries or anything that gets stuck in one's teeth, as it is much more effective at removing seeds etc from molars than even brushing. Love the taste of the spearmint too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this gum, tastes just like normal gum but without the nasty ingredients! The only down side is that the flavor doesn't last too long.