US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
The best mints I have ever tried

I liked the flavor very much because you don't get the toothpaste flavor mixed within it like regular mints. It's more like sweet and I enjoy it. This huge packaging is great deal. This sits on my desk and I take one or two everytime after I eat or drink. I got the smaller pocket version of this mints to carry it with me.

ba59c6f0-baee-4a9c-ae3c-512c47c8ed6e
4af0ad16-7d9d-4b99-9d71-7bd3b956fa95
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I avoided buying this for a while because the package says they are mints. These are fruit flavored candies, not mints, with no minty taste. This is exactly what I wanted. I like to keep these on hand to use for dental health. Xylitol is supposed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to surfaces, so that's an obvious plus for the teeth. I like the flavor and texture of these. The texture reminds me of sweet tarts, and I like the taste. I just placed another order, and found the price has increased significantly like so many things lately. I purchased the "Fresh Fruit" flavor.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. The taste is very good.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

One of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. It has a very non-offensive sweet taste. No smell. I only wish the package contained more than 180 pieces--probably too much to ask. The fruity taste doesn't linger for long unfortunately, but I still recommend it. The peppermint version is the better sugar-free option for my taste.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I have bought this many times over the years. Great taste n good in bringing it along when out and about to maintain dental hygiene.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

The size of the package is good for carrying around so I take it for camping. I can take good care of dental health with great ingredients.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

This is the best tasting of the two. I suffer from Sjogrens and have to have sugar free and they help with dry mouth, which is one symptom. Fast delivery... Thanks

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This gives me refreshing morning before go to work. I think it’s good to have when I can’t brush teeth after eating as it contains high level of xylitol. It’s small size, normally I take 2-4 pieces at once.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

These are the best mints I’ve ever tried - great taste and all xylitol! No one should use any other mints, these protect against cavities so you can feel good about eating them!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Kind of an odd fruit flavor. It's almost like minty banana and pineapple. They are so intriguing that I want more to continue finding out what they taste like. They last a while if you can keep from chewing them.