Page 1 - Reviews - Equal Exchange, Organic Assam Black Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have been buying this tea for years when I was living in the USA. I was so excited when I saw it on iHerb. The Assam black Tea is lighter and more subtle than the English breakfast or the Irish teas. I like it in the afternoon :-) It tastes 'clean' if you see what I mean. I drink a lot of tea, and I love teas. They have great chocolate too, and I used to buy their coffee too, delicious coffee. I will continue to buy the Equal Exchange teas for sure!!!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I wanted to give something to a friend and he said he was into assam tea. I was very happy to find it on iherb. Teas (and grocery) are sometimes the best things to gift people, as we are moving away from gifting 'things' that take up space and become clutter somehow. Food and services make better gifts! This is a wonderfully conscious brand, and I've tried their other teas as well. For an organic brand, the price is reasonable.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Was looking for organic Assam tea and decided to give this a try. Love the taste and quality - not too strong, lovely scent, smooth and does not leave a bad aftertaste. Individually wrapped in paper packaging so be carefully not to wet the unused sachets. Will buy again!

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is the kind black tea used In bubble tea shops. It’s very strong with an amazing taste. I add more water than I do for Lipton black tea. I chill it before adding full fat milk and an easy homemade brown sugar syrup. Wish I had boba.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Lovely delicious bold flavour. Enjoyed it very much! We also made bubble tea using this which tasted delicious. Will definitely order again. Especially Love that it’s equal exchange & organic!!! Recommended!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Typically I use loose tea for brewing, but when I travel I prefer bags for convenience. Assam is my favorite tea for breakfast, so these are perfect! :)

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This tea is one of my favorites. Itss hard to find a company with good tea. The taste is just right

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The flavor of this tea is awesome, and the organic/fair trade part also makes me really happy to be supporting it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Love this brand. It's organic and the taste is good.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Taste is not as rich as some other brands (or loose) Assam, but good value.