Page 1 - Reviews - Erin Baker's, Homestyle Granola with Ancient Grains, Vanilla Almond Quinoa, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love granolas, I think I have already bought quite a lot different granolas and cereals in iherb, this taste so good, sometimes I take it as snacks. Make you so happy in the morning if you take it as breakfast. This have almond also, make it more crunchy. And contains quinoa, more healthy.

7db75121-ddab-4d2c-b10a-fe15b9143ac3
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I love the taste. it's sweet but not a strong sweet therefore it's really nice. I bought a few of them and will repurchase them. Furthermore, I have read the ingredients and nutrition and it's good for our health, especially for the ones who are on keep fit time.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My go-to granola from another maker was not available, so I gave Erin Baker's a shot, and it was excellent! Really tasty but not overly sweet as many products are, and I like the size of the clumps (for lack of a better word!) since I usually mix my granola with Greek yogurt. It stands up well and maintains it's crunchiness. I was glad to see that it contained quinoa, though it didn't effect the flavor one way or the other...just nice knowing that it had the extra protein and nutrition. I will purchase again or try another flavor of Erin Baker's. Good stuff!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I guess my expectations were too high because this is from the USA... it didn't contain that many almonds and is like our local granola here in the Philippines which cost much cheaper than this because it is locally made. But anyway it is Good! But not the best if I compare to our local brands.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

this granola tasted amazing on its own, or as a topping on yogurt or even an oatmeal bowl for texture! i’ve snacked on it while working, and it tasted great! not too sweet, but not bland!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very tasty and crunchy granola. Good balance of sugar, oats and almonds. Great for quick breakfast or mid day snack. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

c456ec1b-2686-4d4d-a847-3ede9e19ef65
929223f2-fe8a-4ff2-84e2-988c2bc63940
26439a45-941c-47e5-848c-49591cb17a2e
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This tastes so good and the almond pieces taste so yummy. I add some to my vegan yogurt and it tastes so pleasant. I usually add some chocolate granola with it to mix up the taste and it's great.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

This is a very good granola, it is not overly sweet. It has the super grain quinoa in it, you can’t go wrong purchasing this product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like the taste it’s not like the granola from the supermarket, but the almond taste I think it little bitter , the size is good .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Very fresh and not overly sweet. I like it a lot.