Page 1 - Reviews - Etude, Soon Jung, pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been waiting for two months since the first day this cleanser arrived to write this review. I used to hate foam cleansers as they made my skin feel tight. This one however is perfect! It's very mild and cleanses my skin gently. I have sensitive, combination and acne-prone (a nightmare combo) skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. It has zero scent wich i love. Would totally recommend it

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love this cleanser so much, I’ve been using this line for a couple of months and it’s honestly the best, I can’t live without it!! I have an oily sensitive skin and this feels like applying clouds on my face, my oily skin improved so much after I started using this cleanser and I feel like when I’m on “those days” and my skin is acting up, this helps my skin to calm down a lot. The only downside tho it’s that it’s horrible for cleansing heavy sunscreen and makeup, so I strongly recommend a double cleansing step with other product, but it works great with water based sunscreens and daily activities. Overall great great experience, this is my favorite cleanser of all time!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Very gentle composition and pleasant foam, neutral flavor, good pomp. I like it very much, packaging and size is enough for 2 months using. My sensitive skin is satisfy with frequently using of this product. Good quality - price Cleanser,

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've been trying this face wash for a week now. I initially bought it to replace my innisfree face wash and ket me tell you i definitely like this one better. It comes in a bigger size (its around 5oz of product). It's a thick foam that is really smooth while gliding along my face. Theirs no noticeable scent which inappreciate since I'm ver sensitive to it. It doesnt leave my face tight and dry and is very gentle.

Posted on May 13, 2022

First time using this. So far, so good. It literally has no smell, so it would be perfect for those who cannot stand fragrances. I generally don't mind nice smelling fragrances though but since it goes on the face, it's nice to not have any overwhelming scent right up my nose as I lather it on. I have had no breakouts- but then I don't have sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have waited a long time for this soap to be back in stock and it was worth waiting. First of all - the size is HUGE!!! it will last a long time. It is very gentle. I did not feel that it strip the natural oils. The package is very comfortable and it will be great for daily use. No scent at all and will be good even for sensitive skin like mine

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love this entire line by Etude house because I have sensitive skin, and oily T zone and very dehydrated skin. Cleansers can be tricky because I need something that will cleanse my face of dirt and makeup yet not strip it of its moisture barrier. This has been perfect so far and I am so glad to have it for the winter time!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Perfect face wash! A good cleanse and not stripping... this whole line saved my skin! I have very mild adult acne at 30 + some red spots... At my age I thought my acne was just there to stay; it only took a change of skin regimen to see that a simple skin care routine is often best!! Now i use this wash with the toner and 2x barrier cream of the same line + sunscreen (i use Roundlab 360), all carefully selected non comedogenic profucts with safe ingredients, and my skin is very happy with it :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have ordered these before they are gentle do not irritate my combo skin I have ordered two incase they have gone out of stock as they are so close to my skin. Don't want to change my cleanser soon.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

although in the title I said this product is a little drying, but it won't stop me from repurchasing. Overall i do think this is a gentle cleanser. My skin doesn't feel totally stripped after using this, but it also is not my main face wash. I keep this in my gym bag to wash my face after workouts, so that's my frequency for using this face wash. I do feel like I get a quality clean from this though and I usually only need 1-2 pumps to do the job. I did try the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser and that burned my face really bad, so I ordered this, and I don't experience that burning sensation anymore either, which definitely makes me want to repurchase this once I run out!