US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love these bottles, my son LOVES these bottles. His latch is perfect on the nipple. Super easy, light all around great bottle. The price is absolutely amazing, I ordered 4 packages. I paid a lot of money on other bottles that just weren’t my son’s favorite or mine. There was milk constantly dripping out of the sides of his mouth when he drank from other bottles, these bottles there’s no dripping & the flow is perfect for him. All time favorite bottles.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Pretty good basic bottles. Standard neck fits other narrow neck bottles and nipples. It has a very slow flow, which could be great if you're combining with breastfeeding, but the nipple gets sucked in when baby suckles, need to release it to get some air into it. Overall, great value for money.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I Love these simple bottles for ease of use, milk storage and simplicity. I love that they are tall and narrow and hold 8 ounces!

Samah
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The bottles quality is not that good and the color of it is different from which is shown, I got one blue and the two others are pick and purple.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

excellent quality for the price. I used them frequently and the nipple seems to hold well and is not tearing easily.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good product quality with safe ingredients very useful with a huge size and safe package

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Perfect quality No taste Daily use Big size Good package

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

My kid really likes itThe size of this is 240 mlIt is convenient to use and easy to clean

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

the bottle is so light and easy to handle love it for my granddaughter. hope for.more variety of colors