US
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

In my 20+ years of working out, I have tried several supplements from different brands. Over the last several years Evlution Nutrition has become my go to Brand for all my supplements and will retain my business for the future because their products just work! And no side effects that I know of other than gains of course! Lol If you're looking for any type of supplements and EVL makes it, try them first, you won't be disappointed!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I've always taken Fish oil or flaxseed oil for Omega-3s, so Krill Oil is something different, but adds the same benefits for the heart. The taste is a milder version of fish oil so I love this. Omega-3 is also great for cholesterol levels so it is a nice daily addition.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Another great EVL supp that works!! Krill oil is a great ingredient addition to daily supps. Energy throughout the day feels better! Can really feel the effects and potency! Easy to swallow pill not too big in size. No bad taste and great quality! Came well packaged from iherb! Great supplier!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been taking fish oil for years but had never really considered trying krill oil instead. I did a little research recently and learned that this version of Omega 3 fatty acid is much more absorbable in the human body than fish oil. I've been taking EVL Krill Oil for a few weeks now, and so far, so good! Will consider replacing fish oil with krill oil if the price is right, and my cholesterol number stay in check.

I am interested in healthy life style, so I am recerching a lot about things. so krill oil happens to be a better option than regular fish oil. so I am happy with my choice ☺️

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

1 pill a day is all you need and the bottle lasts for 2 months. The price is a bargain. The pills are small and easy to swallow and they don't have any aftertaste. I take these in place of fish oil now.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

There are many krill out supplements out on the market but at higher prices and with more useless ingredients included in them. This is a clean product with all the things you need at the best quality you can get.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Bought this for my furkids because the price of their regular krill oil has gone up by so much. Seems decent.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Good quality, nice packaging and has the ingredient that matters. Good supplement at attractive pricing.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent quality krill oil with NO fishy taste or aftertaste. I enjoy using all EVL products.