Page 1 - Reviews - Fiber One, Cheesecake Bar, Strawberry Cheesecake, 5 Bars, 1.35 oz (38 g) Each - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I forgot how delicious these are! The quality is very basic for a fiber dessert bar. It’s a great treat or sweet if you are watching your diet. My favorite part is the strawberry jam, it definitely has a strawberry cheesecake flavor without tasting too artificial or overly sweet. The jam does get a little stuck to the plastic packaging but it will not affect the product or it’s taste. The size is decent for 160 calories too!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I was looking for a snack that I can take with me in the car on the long drive to work. These taste great, and a good size for a snack (about half the size of a toaster pastry). They are a little bit sticky, so rather than a snack for work they are better as a snack at work. Overall, a nice product that I will likely buy again soon.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Came well packaged and well intact, no damages which I was concerned with being that due to weather conditions, it took longer to get to me than expected, but again, came in good condition. Reasonable price. Lover of most Fiber One products, and this was a new flavor, which I really enjoy!

toffee
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This individually packed product making it perfect for kids lunchboxes. It really tasted like a firm cheesecake with strawberry jam on top. The kids did enjoy eating it as a sweet treat. For myself it is on the sweet side, but the portion is small, so it is not so that bad.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Taste just like dessert, even better after putting into the fridge

85e77797-b3e6-454e-91e2-f597804c7fb5
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

smells like cheese, which isn’t a bad thing if u like cheese :) tastes good tho, i like to have it with tea. 5 bars in one box!

Posted on May 5, 2022

i could eat the whole box in one sitting, so good

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I loved this taste is so good and not too sweet

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Really tasty - I like all these little treats from fiber one.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These taste awesome. unlike the other fiber one products, they dont taste chalky.