Page 1 - Reviews - First Honey, Foot Rescue, Manuka Honey Cream, 2 oz (57 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I absolutely love the smell and feel of this Manuka Honey Cream. I use it frequently on my hands. It leaves them soft and hydrated for a long time. Oddly enough, I haven't tried it on my feet yet, even though I purchased it for that purpose. LOL I have no doubt that it will soften the roughest feet. I find the benefits of Manuka Honey products to be very soothing and refreshing. This cream has such a wonderful scent and makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every time I use it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

UPDATE: Although I enjoyed this cream for all the reasons listed below, it is quite expensive for what it is and I didn't actually notice any changes or benefits to my skin from using it. Great cream! Has a bit of a menthol-y zing to it in both smell and feel, which I don't mind but some folks may be sensitive to. The scent is also a little medicinal/herbacious, but I find it to be in a good way, bit like a spa. It's QUITE thick, but melts effortlessly and isn't greasy, which surprised me. Absorbs quickly and feels great on. I've used it on my feet, elbows and hands. I would avoid using it on the face due to the slightly minty feeling. Although it's quite a small size, since it's so concentrated, a little does go a long way. As far as packaging is concerned, the jar mine came in looks slightly different from the one pictured.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It’s a really foot cream! My feet feel very moisturised after it. It smells really nice too. I think that it is the best cream for the autumn-winter season.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It’s nice but not very helpful for cracked hills

Posted on May 30, 2022

Leaves a very smooth feel 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Really nourishing foot cream with a nice sweet scent

Posted on May 5, 2021

It’s great for crack foot it’s thick so good for moisturizer

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

very good

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Normal moisturizer. I dont really like the smell.

Posted on May 20, 2021