US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,744

Love everything about that particular brand, bitterness and aroma, It works like gentle laxative Also I noticed I was able to get rid of the dark spots on my face, it clears up nicely, I guess it has to do with some liver and guts cleanse. If it not so pricey for me I would buy it an a regular basis.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

This really helps improve my digestion and greatly improves my regularity. This product has done a better job of improving my digestion and constitution than prescription digestive enzymes. I highly recommend trying this product if you need a boost to your digestive process. It may initially taste bad, but it becomes an acquired taste, and I have developed a favorable association with the bitter taste because it has help me feel so much better.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good quality ingredients but only lasts short age in fridge about six weeks not a big bottle for the price Heavy package so watch your postage But did see a benefit from using help with heart burn and constipation and good for your gut didn’t have to take antacid tablets while using this product Please give us a thumbs up if this was helpful thanks

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,119

It is expensive and has a strange taste. More so than I thought it would. Had it with hot mint tea and that helped some. I use this product for digestion. -It works! He feels a lot of relief after using 2 teaspoons. -It's a great natural alternative to prescriptions. Very good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this product. I've used Swedish Bitters over the years. This is the first time I've tried this brand. It's a great support for my slow digestion. Be sure to refrigerate after opening. It is not an alcohol infusion. The taste is a bitter but not too bad.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I'm sorry, but it didn't work for me. It seems that after taking it, there was an improvement in digestion, and a good positive mood, but there was some kind of drowsiness, heartburn. I realized that I could not even drink the course. The tincture itself is really very bitter, you immediately want to drink water. Of course, for medicinal purposes, this can be endured, and I would have suffered for the sake of health, but it did not suit me.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Powerful truly it bitter , shocking at first but it truly helps the body in so many ways. Me and my daughter have digestive issues , this help me have regular bowel movements and mental clarity.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This product tastes exactly like the name...bitter! However, it has greatly benefited my digestion. I have an autoimmune disease and typically have terrible bloating and constipation every day. I still have symptoms but less severe. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I highly recommend these bitters to anyone suffering from gastroparesis, intestinal dysmotility, SIBO, constipation, dyspepsia or poor digestion! They are also great for those with histamine intolerance as they are one of the few bitters on the market that do not contain alcohol.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The product has a feel of the high quality. However, is not very effective under normal dose. BUT DO NOT INCREASE THE DOSE -- Note: it contains "senna" which is highly addictive. Do not use longer than 5 days in a row! Otherwise, you make make your intestines very lazy and not able to function normally without medicine. Hope this helps.