US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love all of the flower essences and find them so helpful for many different mental/emotional symptoms. This one is terrific for anger. It can clear angry and hurt feelings away and opens your heart. Excellent for expressing and receiving love. It can clear up negative and angry feeling after an argument with a friend or loved one. I honestly couldn't live without this one! I also love this company...FES brand. It is just as good of quality as the the original BACH flower brand and a little more affordable. I honestly couldn't live without this one!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am surprised this work like magic. I feel calm after 4 drops. I thought its like a placebo but I have been taking diligently. But I still have my anger when things flared but i guess it takes time.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Holly relieves anger that is bubbling up. I give these to my husband when he starts to get angry at the world...news, people, etc....He becomes calm and relaxed.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This flower essence is helpful in guiding me to release feelings of bitterness, envy, and other low energy feelings.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

use this flower oil to make potion for my doggies. quite useful as I managed to calm them down

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

very helpful supplement. good quality. love it in my tea or just water.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Like the taste and the price is much cheaper here.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

an excellent drug for immunity for my whole family, we take it with the whole family

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

So the smell was great and the product was really good I really recommend

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I so appreciate that this flower essence come in a 1 ounce bottle. High quality and I found it helpful.