US
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 28, 2022
Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depression

A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity. For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future. For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth. For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

My friend got me onto this brand and I have been using it for quite a while now. I only use 4 sprays in the mouth per day and it has a calming effect on me. I love this product so much, that I have already ordered a few for my own stock. The size is perfect and fits any handbag. I do not leave my house without this spray.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

When I do not feel good, I try this first since it is natural remedy. I feel much better within 10 min. after taking this. I also feel calm.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Feeling good after spraying. Not sure how it is effective but spraying some flowers essence definitely can calm our mind and sleeping well at night.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I only tried for a week it didn't make any difference so I stopped. Maybe it takes a long time for it to have an effect(

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

When I started my holidays after a very busy year, I felt flat, heavy-hearted, lost. Since taking this, I don't feel dark in my thoughts anymore and I started to relax and enjoy my time off. I can't wait to see how I go when I am back at work. I will be buying another bottle that is for sure

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

It helps with relieving my family member's depressed mood.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I love the brand, it uses clean quality ingredients and does wonders to your mental health, soul, and spirit.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

bought this for SAD. It's working. I use this in winters to help cope with it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love flower essences and this is more affordable than Bach so I’m happy thank u.