US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
I absolutely love this product!!

I absolutely love this product. I feel it has made a drastic change to my mental and emotional wellbeing. I feel much calmer and generally accepting of whatever circumstances I am faced with, feeling confident "that this too shall pass". It is easy to consume (I always place it under my tongue) with a mild flavour. I can definitely taste the alcohol component, for those that don't like that please take note. I can highly recommend this product without hesitation.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This really helps. Had pretty bad sunburn few days ago, then I massage with Self Heal cream to the super red sunburn skin and took this Self Heal Essence for 3 days. Sunburn skin soothed within hours, no pain the next day, Sunburn reddish tone subsided within a day. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Amazingly effective, if you consider this herb grows in most backyards in the North-East :-) Since I started taking it, I feel more positive about my efforts, less like a failure, less self-criticism, more hope, more willingness to keep going... Just what I needed to get through a rough stretch of my life! The taste is tiny bit bitter, but not too unpleasant.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I really like flower essenses, and have used a number of them in the past. This one caught my attention especially after researching self-heal, or All Heal herb. So, gave it a try and liked the way it was making me feel. I have a lot of chronic issues, so if it begins healing those, more power to it! I will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

What I love about this stuff: - It is very high quality and works very well -No bad taste. The ingredient is very anti-viral so to have it in this form is great especially if you get cold sores it will benefit you -The packaging is great for multiple uses -Great supplement if you generally have a weak immune system. -

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I do love the quality of this brand, the flower essences are delightful to work woth and soo effective. They are very gentle and seem to do exactly what's needed in that moment. I dilute them in water or tea and enjoy the taste. The ingredients are good quality

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I use FES Self Heal daily, as I am working on some health issues. I feel that other remedies (herbs, supplements, diet) are a little more effective when Self Heal is added to my regimen.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Just tried for a week or so. The taste is inviting and feel good. Will continue using it. The packaging and energy of the bottle looks inviting and deep healing for me. I like the connection with it

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Have only been using this for a few weeks but feel much better in myself generally. I’ve quit birth control after nearly 10 years and I hoped Self Heal would help me feel like myself again, it’s working! Also pop a few drops in the dogs water and have seen a definite improvement in his behaviour/calmness!