US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This really helps. Had pretty bad sunburn few days ago, then I massage with Self Heal cream to the super red sunburn skin and took this Self Heal Essence for 3 days. Sunburn skin soothed within hours, no pain the next day, Sunburn reddish tone subsided within a day. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This creme is delightful. It's infused with healing floral essences that will encourage your skin's natural and god-given healing properties. I've been using it for about a week now and my skin has been loving it. It has some kind of scent but it's very subtle and doesn't linger at all. The creme isn't thick but it also isn't think--it's right in the middle in terms of viscosity. It has excellent quality organic ingredients so I feel confident in the quality and in the creme's ability to help me self-heal my own skin to see improvements.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I ordered it because it has very natural ingredients. It feels nice, doesn't have much of a smell and is soothing to dry, chapped, and irritated hands.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Lovely quality oils and ingredients in this balm with a pleasant floral scent. It absorbs well, not greasy, I wish it was a bit more moisturising. I mainly use it as a hand cream at night. I love flower essence for self healing products. Haven't tried it on any skin concerns as yet.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is such a light cream to use, I use it on my hands and any area I feel needs some extra love and healing support. When I apply it to my back aches I can feel the effects straight away.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a very special product. It helps with bruises and cuts. I also started mixing it with my night cream overnight and my skin is glowing and more firm! Has a very delicate smell, almost unfelt. Now I use it for everything.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Only been using for 1 week. Absorbs well. Skin feels smooth with no greasy residue. Also applied to mosquito sting area, no burning, and was less itchy by the 2nd day. Excellent product!!!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I'm loving this. I have this mole that itches occasionally. Thought that I try out the cream on the mole and it works. The itch stopped almost immediately. Awesome.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I think this cream is helping my skin to heal quicker. Also, my plantar fibromatosis seems shrinking since I've started using it. It has a facial lotion like consistency, absorbed by skin very well. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

So smooth and absorbs well on the skin. It doesn’t feel oily after using. I use this on my daughter’s old scar. Hope it works.