Page 1 - Reviews - Fran Wilson, Nail Tees, Precision Beauty Tools, 120 Cotton Swabs - iHerb
US
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

These are great to use for a manicure clean up because they are very tightly woven cotton and don’t overload the polish remover, resulting in a easy clean up any excess polish on your fingers. How did I not know about these? I truly recommend these, and so inexpensive. I will be purchasing them again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I do wish the wand was made of wood or paper fiber, but it's basically impossible to find pointed cotton swabs like this, so I'll just pretend I'm more responsible with the environment that I am :/. They work absolutely beautifully for cleaning up makeup mistakes or small detail work with nails, etc. They're worth it, for sure.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Finally I found some cotton swabs with two sharpened ends! Great for fixing makeup mistakes, and also for cleaning up nail polish application for people like me who just can't stay within the lines. I do have one issue though - the tips become floppy pretty quickly, and then they're not as sharp anymore.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

on the expensive side for q tips but it’s such good quality - it’s sharpe and firm. easily clean up my eyeshadows and creat a sharp line. recommend!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The tip is thin and sturdy which makes it very good for correcting makeup mistakes. I add a bit of micellar water on the tip. It really helps when applying winged eyeliner.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is good but I only got it on a big sale haha

Rosy
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

These are very sturdy cotton swabs with a pointed tip that is just what I needed to fixing my smeared nail polish.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Precision indeed! I love that these do not shed like leading-brand cotton swabs.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

super nice cotton swabs, i like it for eyes zone correction after makeup

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Easy to use but the package is easy to open.