Page 1 - Reviews - Fran Wilson, Pumice Sponge, 1 Sponge - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I always use it in the shower when I finish taking shower. I trued it only my feet and it makes my feet so so soft like a baby feet. In the pictures shoes pink but the one I received was green but still nice.

c661d40a-df0f-4dff-bb21-e8d4b79f724d
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have been using Hand and Feet for a while. I bought this from I herb at a reasonable price. I am glad I found this at I herb. I will not run out anymore. I cannot do without this, it turns any rough feet into baby feet. Thanks I herb for the quality product that refreshes tired feet. It helps to get into a good routine that helps with good relaxation.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the best pumice stone I’ve ever used. Great angled shape and nice on the feet, not too harsh. Leaves heels lovely and soft. Colors are sent randomly and I received blue. Would have been great to have the choice of color options.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is the best pumice I have ever purchased. It is so much more sanitary than traditional, and it also looks nicer in the shower. The one that came was not pink but it was a pretty blue color. It makes my feet nice and soft.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Made my two years without a pedicure pandemic feet feel like butter. No irritation and has been surviving well in my shower

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

does wonders to the heels, in combination with a cream you see results quite immediately.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Works really well, not too rough, but helps to keep feet soft. Easy to use in the shower.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Quality size smell good I like it

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really nice pumice, help with dry heels.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Second time i order it for my mom now