US
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

One of the best feet lotions I've tried. Amazing quality. It has a very pleasant and strong scent. It smells fruity. The size of the package is big so it lasts a long time. Also, it's not a thick balm. It feels like a normal lotion. What I do is I file my heels in the shower then apply this after. My heels feel moisturized and soft.

a218d241-bb5c-473e-8cf3-9a0c88bc7671
d0dba899-61b7-46c7-b56a-d9c8b4fb4feb

This foot lotion is amazing! It smells ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ and it has a cool, refreshing, creamy texture which soaks into your feet easily but also leaves a protective barrier on top. The top layer soaks in more slowly, throughly moisturizing the feet. The type of plastic which is used is also more easily recyclable, which is nice. I'll definitely be buying more in future!

k82022
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

i love freeman brand for beauty products. i know it is good quality for the price. usually i just get face masks but i tried this foot lotion and love it! the smell is great. feels cool and refreshing on my feet. the size is also great for the price.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I like the product Scent free good use Nice quality Reasonable size Almost all age can use it can be use for sensitive skin Its gentle on the skin Can be use frequency Package is clear have many benefits The ingredients r good compositions All concern are good Its f

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is my staple foot balm, I have used it for years after discovering it at the end of long walking days in Disney theme parks years ago. It's fantastic to be able to have it shipped to Australia with iHerb as I cannot purchase it locally. I find it cooling, soothing & moisturising without being greasy, sticky or stinky. I often get hot feet at bedtime and this lotion immediately fixes that and makes my feet more comfortable for sleep. I notice the packaging has changed in recent months but the formula appears to have stayed the same. I love the scent and the feel of this product, and I hope I'll be able to continue to purchase it here for a long time going forward.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I wear this daily and it keeps my feet soft enough I do not need to file down my feet (which only makes the problem worse). If your feet are bad, try starting out with the cream first them move to the lotion to maintain softness. It won't remove callouses but will soften them to something bearable. After a few months of use, you will see great improvement and won't miss filing your feet.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This lotion will really remove those calluses from your feet. It also has a good smell. It will make your feet feel relaxed and refreshed so it’s good to add it on your night routine.

4054df62-2e56-43e5-b21b-5b86fdc0a16d
b61ad9e2-c935-459b-9eb2-34d98d29b059
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

5e4826d1-bebb-4b00-9319-3150adbfd59f
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

It's a good solid foot lotion. You get a huge package for a very low price. The lotion is quite liquid, has a very nice fruit smell (doesn't feel like a peppermint smell for me though). Gives refreshing cooling effect to your feet, but if you have a very dry skin it doesn't do much and hydrating effect doesn't last for long.