US

4.6
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342
nice tea

Smooth, well-balanced flavor. One of the best Earl Grey teas I've had, helped by it being organic and all. Per ounce, this is cheaper than buying from the local co-op store, so it's a good deal too.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I love teas! This is my perfect size. The quality is satisfying. I actually stuck with this brand. They maintain the quality of their products high and consistent.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent tea! I enjoy a cup every morning and am lost with out it. It keeps me healthy. Great quality, has a lovely smooth mildly bitter taste but not too bitter.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

For those who dislike the perfumy, almost chemical taste of most Earl Grey teas. This is a mild, well-balanced, delicious tea. I believe it's the same Earl Grey tea that used to be available bulk at Whole Foods. At least it tastes the same to me.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

As frequently as I drink tea I was try to only buy organic but the taste was still good. The caffeine content will be higher since loose leaf is better quality than bagged teas. I benefit from using less since it seems more potent and I like to make my own serving size since I like my teas strong.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Very good tea. Fragrant and good taste. Large quantity that comes in a large bag. need to put them into an airtight container, otherwise the fragrance goes away easily after you open the pack.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tried several brands of earl grey tea and there have been a lot of disappointments but this tea certainly delivered a most wonderful, rich taste!

Posted on May 12, 2021

This tea has good flavor and scent, comes in a large bag ( I filled a jar for daily use and froze the rest) and claims to employ ethical manufacturing practices. Drinking this every morning with some almond milk and honey for a delicious cup of tea that wakes me up without the buzz of coffee.