US

Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Super happy with this purchase!

I wasn't sure what to expect, as this is my first time ordering frankincense tears, but what a LOVELY surprise. At this price point, receiving an entire 1 pound package of quality resin, is quite astonishing!!! ... The fragrance when burning is so exotic, soothing and calming to my senses. A little bit goes a LONG way and so far, I have been burning this daily for about one week now, for maybe 2 hours each time, using the same few pieces of resin and they've barely shrunk in size. If you're hesitating at all to try this, buy it, you will not be disappointed and you can easily share some with loved ones and still have plenty leftover! You can purchase an oil/resin burner and throw in a cup of this resin and it would make a wonderful gift. From what I have read, you may also use this resin to create a refreshing anti-aging facial toner, so look into that as well. :-) ~~~ Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas to all of you!

63213910-7b4a-4fbc-aac6-e73149d30422

my beloved grandmother,rip, taught me to burn frankincense to clear bad energy in the house and in your life. all you need is a small pot and stove top, do not add nothing , when it starts to melt down take the pot off the stove top ,you have to be careful, because it burns really fast so don't leave it for a sec or else your house will be on fire... you take the pot and move around the house to clear all bad energies. it has very spacial scent, trees and forest, the package is very big don't use it all at once ... you can also put it with alcohol and you have a natural antibacterial essanse that helps to heal wounds.

4d904df5-fdc8-4f4e-93d3-c99fae34ac80
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have bought Frankincense Tears from other sellers and I always come back to Frontier for the best Frankincense. There's are well cleaned out with no pieces of wood or dirt as in some I have bought on Amazon from India (they were cheaper and still useful, but I had to pick out the trash). Also, Frontier's Frankincense has bigger tears, with more bigger pieces. I will buy their brand from now on and save some time and money. I think having it cleaned and larger pieces is worth more to me.

1328d098-f1f0-41ab-add4-18941e845a65
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Product received very fast quality good ingredients haven't tried yet nice package hope it benefits heard good reviews that's why bought to try. Hope it will worth the money. First time using this. Will feedback once we tried.Scent very good. Size also good composition.feels like using essential oil.looks natural soothing

980f3ca2-bef2-4365-9cbd-ea85f2fb5ddb
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This product is exactly what I expected. It has a nice soothing smell and helps me to feel more relaxed. The package is just a bag so I transfered it to a cute jar and it even looks nice as decoration. Overall a good size for the price, and high quality product.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love frankincense to burn and a candle warmer it is so calming. I also use frankincense tears and warm water and sip on them as well for medicinal purposes as well. Frontier brand as my favorite brand to buy my herbs and I love that I herb carries a variety of frontier herbs. Thanks so much

Posted on May 2, 2022

I grind these up and put the powder in capsules for my fibromyalgia pain. These help so much and are easy to grind in a blender that has a strong motor. They do leave a residue in your blender, but is well worth it to have it help me so much.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Frankincense tears can be ground into a powder or used in their granular form. The tears are often smoldered on charcoal as an incense or its powder form can be sprinkled on charcoal discs or candles. The powdered form can be added to soaps and other toiletries to obtain the healing benefits of frankincense. The aroma of frankincense is warm, woody, sweet and spicy. Frankincense is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, astringent, antiseptic, expectorant, carminative, anti-depressant, analgesic, emmenagogue. Frankincense is particularly useful for helping with joint inflammation, repair of the skin, and bronchial issues. Its energetics include being bitter and pungent to taste and is a slightly warming herb.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love to perfume my home with essences and incense, on iHerb I saw this incense at a very competitive price compared to what I used to buy, I wanted to try it and I find it excellent, not inferior to the previous one, when I finish this (it is a nice stock!) I will buy it back.