US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Frontier Co-op Powdered Psyllium Husk good for digestion

Frontier Co-op Powdered Psyllium Husk is great for taking in a smoothie, baking with, adding to your salad. Psyllium is high in fibre, which is good for your gut, which in turn, helps aid with digestion and elimination... :-) I highly recommend this product as well as iHerb for distribution.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use this for my gluten free sourdough bread and its great. Some psyllium husk powder makes bread purple and this does not change the color. Price is great and quality for bread baking is perfect.

37787b75-ca61-49f1-bc0f-a00f65d49887
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I use psyllium powder to get extra fiber in my baked goods and diet. I have been making my own low carb flour using it also. The quality of this ingredient is great and packaged well in a resealable bag to keep it fresh. I like this product due to the way the product is packaged .

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I cannot use Metamucil because of the "olol" sweetener and the coloring agent...it just doesn't work and gives me gas. When I saw that I can just buy the WAY cheaper main ingredient in a powder I bought it. Mixing in juice or a smoothie from the blender - it does thicken up but only one teaspoon and I am happy with my regularity now! It works for me.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I started talking this product to increase my fiber. Works as intended. Product was packaged well and of good quality. Product is meant to be mixed and drank fast so I don't really taste it. I chose this product because it doesn't have all the unnecessary ingredients or sugars that metamucil has.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have always been using psyllium husk whole for many years and this is the first time I tried the powder version and I have to say it is equally good. For whole husk I usually take 2 heaping teaspoons but for powder it seems very compact and I feel that half the composition is enough to have the same benefit. I mix a heaping teaspoon of powder with a cup of water and mix it thoroughly. There will be tiny clumps which is hard to mix through but I don't think that is a big issue. You have to drink it immediately otherwise it will thicken up very quickly. It is no taste and you can also mix it with juice. This is the best fiber intake for your gut and good intestinal health to prevent constipation and ensure daily bowel movement. It also makes me feel full and I usually takes it around 3-4pm so it helps to reduce my snacking until dinner time. I would totally recommend this quality product for a healthy bowel especially for those with hemorrhoid.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Plantago ovata is the good stuff for fiber. Frontier has the blonde psyllium, which is the real one and it's pure, although this one isn't organic. Others are selling different types of psyllium which also often have all sorts of impurities and even heavy metals. I have yet to see a Prop 65 warning on Frontier unlike so many others.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of the best, high quality fiber products that you can find in the market. It helps a lot with fiber deficiency and just overall wellbeing. Tasted good and easy to digest. Packaging also is very convenient for intake. and comes in good size. Highly recommend for people of all ages!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I started taking psyllium husk because of a lot of gas. I used a different brand before and I like this just as well and it was a little less expensive and its just as effective. I stir about 1/2 tsp in 10 oz water with some cranberry juice and stevia 3 times a day with meals. It is easy to stir in and as far as I can tell is tasteless. Since I've been taking psyllium husk, I have a very calm gut and good elimination.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Delivered quickly and timely. Great condition and worked out just the way we needed it to for our bakery. Great for gut health, diet, as well as a great ingredient to be used in bread. The quality was very much on point and we will most likely use it again in the near future.