US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I brought this for my husband who was suffering low energy and burn out and it was fantastic. He had an immediate uptick in energy and he's now feeling good enough to get back into the gym. The host defense products are AAA+ in quality due to their great ingredients and production standards, i'd never buy another brand.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love this product and it’s ingredients! Really opens up the airways!! Quality is fantastic, serving size is reasonable (although I took extra because of a cold)! The benefit to your body and immunity is that if a superfood!! Felt more energy and deeper breathing - a great detox also!

I can REALLY tell a difference in my energy level using this product. It's a little expensive, but worth it, so I have signed up for auto-ship. The quality is fresh. The capsules may be a little larger than some but I do not have any issue with taking them at all. There is no aftertaste at all. I am glad to be using a superfood product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

At 99 I will be able to give a verdict, until then I will take this product regularly, because I am convinced of this product.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I bought this with another superfood mushroom - reishi. i use them when I have low-power days. it gives an immediate boost of energy. I love them!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This product has worked wonderfully for improved energy. I am trying to cut down on my caffeine intake and this has helped me significantly with energy in the morning - but definitely not to be taken in the evening as it can affect sleep!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was recommended this type of mushroom by my Naturopath to boost energy and my immune system. The capsules have no taste. The difference is subtle but gives me the slight lift I need throughout the day. Quality product.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Been working on shift for many years. This product help reduce super tiredness and lack of proper sleep.Now it seems my energy been slowly improvise despite lack of proper sleep and erratic meals intake time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Second time ordering Host Defense Cordyceps from iHerb. Have been taking Host Defense Cordyceps for 60+ days. I take 5 Host Defense shroom products daily for 60+ days now. I have noticed a difference in how I feel each morning.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I've recently quit smoking, so I've decided to give this a shot. There seems to be some improvement, but I'm barely halfway through the bottle. I'm satisfied, so far.