US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I used the capsules after being sick and having bad allergies , I felt really bad and exhausted and after starting taking them I felt a big change in my energy level . The capsules are easy to swallow and they work so I love it and will continue to take them this all month .

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have epilepsy and I’m trialling the Fungi Perfecti range. I am testing the products based on how I feel when I don’t take my medication. I get a vertigo like symptom… I am only 2 weeks in (2 caps in the AM) and I got a bit slack with my medication. I did not notice that I had missed my medication as I usually would because my equilibrium didn’t get all munted as quickly. I usually panic- water, meds, shower, food, bed. No tv. I had time, I wasn’t freaking out, and it went away quite quickly once I’d taken my medication.

i was dealing with untreated autoimmune condition along with chronic fatigue when i took this. i did feel a little bit of improvement after the first week. i will experiment more with mushroom supplements in the future

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great quality and great combination of ingredients such Cordyceps and Reishi mushrooms. I feel more energetic, I eat more consciously and much less and sleep better.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

You can feel the difference energy and cool mode. I will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

great product - it gives me energy and makes me feel more resilient in every day life

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love this product, and will always recommend it to friends and family.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good quality medicinal mushroom combination. I take it regularly for general immune and respiratory support and find it strengthens my resistance.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

not bad. need to take it longer term to see the effectiveness. will reorder

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

good customer service and good price and super fast dispatched.