Page 1 - Reviews - Further Food, Collagen Peptides, Unflavored, 8,000 mg, 24 oz (680 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 15, 2022

i heard peptides is better and easily absorb by our body. this is unflavored, but its has a bit of sourish taste when i add to my coffee it dissolve well in hot drinks but not on cold drinks. 8000mg is good enough for skin, knee and hair. healthy nails and hair .

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This product ticks all my requirements. It’s easy to dissolve and digest, has no taste, and doesn’t change the taste of whatever you’re mixing it with. This company is known for their high quality products, and this is one of them. I will continue to repurchase it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Amazing quality, recommended by my herbalist for my overall health and skin. I have only been taking this for less than a week, adding it to my peppermint tea, completely dissolves and has the slightest taste, not noticing it anymore! I feel like its been calming my anxiousness and making me feel more calm and balanced! I have noticed an improvement with my bowel movements since taking it as well. Love it!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Excellent. Use it in my coffee, or hot chocolate. It is also kosher certified which is a winner for me. There is no after taste. Good quality product. Came sealed and secure. The texture is smooth. I know that collagen is good for hair skin and bones, not sure if I notice definitive improvement. Have been using collagen for about 4 months, so maybe it takes more time to notice improvement. I contacted the company for a question on facebook and they were very positive and quick to respond. I have already recommended this product to my friends. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is an excellent quality collagen supplement with very clean ingredients. I took away one star due tot the expensive price and the fact that there is alot of kick back when you scoop it - it is very powdery yet dissolves just the same as other collagen products I've used.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I am one of those who get acne breakouts on collagen. I bought this to supplement my keto diet. I lost 8 kg on keto and a my face became small and thin. I started getting some small breakouts when I took this every day. Reduced the intake to twice a week. Clear the acne breakouts with a daily probiotic and all is good. I refrigerate after opening.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great quality and clean ingredients. I believe the product has been tested for heavy metals and should be safe to use. The taste is neutral and great in my matcha tea and turmeric latte.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have seen an improvement in my stomach not hurting as much as it did before taking the collagen powder. This is part of my daily diet with one scoop in my coffee and no taste ..

Posted on May 18, 2022

repeated purchase manytimes. it dissolve well in both hot and cold drinks. can feel the face is slightly lifted and firmer. no awful taste, or smell .

Posted on May 12, 2022

good quality, easily dissolved in my morning coffee, I like that its unflavoured so I can add it to anything I can. the only brand I could find with a Halal ingredient lable, helps my energy and muscles.