US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have purchase this product several times from iherb for a few reasons. 1) The product is always in stock. 2) The price is always lower than any of the other sites that I have searched. 3) Delivery of product has always been within the promised date. 4) Website is very customer friendly. 5) Product is always fresh.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Male 61, I've only been taking Pressur- Lo for about a month now with 250 mg Olive leaf extra and few other herbs. Pressur-Lo is an excellent supplement with lasting benefits and a improvement to the quality of my life. Thanks to whomever created Pressur-Lo.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I am diabetic and consequently have a problem with blood pressure. Since I am also a carrier for the herpes virus, which is activated by the supplement Arginine It is imperative that use a product that does not contain Arginine. Pressur-Lo is safe for me AND it helps keep my blood pressure down!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My husband has used this product along with the high blood pressure tea every day for several years and noticed a decrease in his blood pressure. he no longer takes the blood pressure medicine. He takes one tablet in the morning at one at bedtime. He will continue to purchase this product. The price is very affordable from I Herb. Most other sites are much more expense. If you have high blood pressure it's worth a try. Better than taking the prescriptions. It took about a month to really notice a big difference. He's been taking it now over 2 years.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Fine. I like it. You can take. Norm quality. See for yourself. I will take

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Take along with regular blood pressure medication. Keeps pharmaceutical dosage down

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

it really works and no prescription drugs needed

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I've been trying it for two weeks now and it seems to have some positive effects.

This product is EXCELLENT. it helps to lower blood presuure- my systolic and dystolic is within healthy gap. I mean that if systolic and dystolis pressure is too close (even it is within normaal range of BP) is bad news since the resting and pumping of the heart is the same. Alos, provide complet support for the heart. must have for those who had family history of heart problem.

Posted on Mar 31, 2010

I was on blood pressure pills and now I do not take them anymore. I started taking two at night and two in the morning. I continued with my regular medication for the first day and then waited 36 hours before taking my next blood pressure medication. I then discontinued the prescription medication. During this time I monitored my blood pressure several times per day. When taking only the prescription medication my blood pressure remained at 135 /87 at it's lowest. My blood pressure now is 122/78. It has not been this low in years. I feel great and the heartburn and dry skin caused by the prescription medication has disappeared. I also have more energy and clarity.