Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Black Elderberry Extra Strength Immune Support Gummies, 80 Vegan Gummies - iHerb
US

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have tried many different brands of elderberry gummies and this is by far the best in terms of amount of elderberry per gummie and ingredient quality. It's better to buy this and take one gummie per day than buying something cheaper with much lower mg of elderberry made with sugar.

Posted on May 16, 2022

i found elderberry to improve my mood and reduce my heart palpitations. i have not found the root cause for my palpitations, often triggered by stressful events, esp as I am not working and with my children moved out to form their family. but overall elderberry is good and 2 of this will help me to improve my palpitations, and mood. SR spary types also is good.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I really enjoy this company’s products, I will expensive but the quality is top notch. I got these as a alternative to candies for the kids and they enjoyed them quite a bit.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I can see why my son likes the kids gummies a lot so I also bought for the grown ups in the house. Like taking candies but are actually good quality supplements for the immune system.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I really like the taste of these. The quality is superb. I feel like I’m getting good ingredients. I like the fact that they come in a glass jar. I love the benefits of Elderberry.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is delicious. Quality and taste wise it's great. Would supplement any diet and kids would love this too. Ingredients list is great which was my deciding factor to purchase this, no added sugar.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Bought as a Christmas gift to my elderly mom to support her immune system. Hopefully she likes the taste and finds the supplement beneficial.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great taste and clean ingredients makes my husband use it everyday😊 We need time to make a comment about its effects.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

These gummies are a super tasty way to help boost your immunity.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

repurchased! seems useful when i hv a bit sorr throat. but of course better sleep more after taking 3 to 4 pieces a day