US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I was first recommended this product about 5-6 years ago for a persistent cough after acute influenza infection. Fast forward to the COVID era; this works well for the same post-COVID cough..

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I had a cold and needed the benefit of a product to improve the chest congestion. The quality of Gaia herbs is super and this worked very well and the flavor is nice.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is great natural product to use when I have a cough. Tastes great and clears the lungs. No more inhalers. I love these products. So glad I decided to try.

Love Gaia products, this coats your throat although some might feel the taste is overwhelming I personally love the taste. Also gave one to my friend who’s a smoker.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Knocked the cough out quickly!! I need to order another bottle. Peace and blessings!

f9743ae9-0587-4bc0-9f03-00192cde523f
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Husband has asthma and this helps calm down his coughing.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

My brother had brought this for me from USA as I catch cold frequently. But since I have started using this syrup I FEEL MUCH BETTER. So this time since my brother was unable to come from USA ,I was searching for this syrup and found it on iHerb. Although the shipping price is high but its worth it as health is wealth.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Love it! Really helps with cough! Good ingredients! Used for kids and mother in law!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

loved it! i had taken it after an infection and felt great

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

One of the best bronchial syrups so far. Highly effective