US
4.8

4.8
jamesherb
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Usual Gaia high quality that has their tracking and transparency system on the box. It contains all parts of the plants, specifying the root, seed, aerial (leaves) plus extracts from the root with specified Alkylamides amount. No other I've seen has this broken down and measured. FYI if you want to know more, there's the Journal of Biological Chemistry (JCB), Volume 281, ISSUE 20, P14192-14206, May 2006, paper titled "Alkylamides from Echinacea Are a New Class of Cannabinomimetics - CANNABINOID TYPE 2 RECEPTOR-DEPENDENT AND -INDEPENDENT IMMUNOMODULATORY EFFECTS* You do have to take quite a lot of it, as per suggested, so a bottle does not last very long at all. But then again, it should not be taken regularly anyways, only when needed.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I order not the first time! We apply when one of the family members catches a cold, a couple of days and the person is healthy! The quality is on top! The composition is excellent! Good for health and immunity. It has no taste, because it is packaged in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Just started the process, surprised by the intake recommandations: Every 2 hours , max 8 a day for a couple of days . I’m used to regular echinacea that you take once a day for a longer period of time . I assume de benefit is like a booster . Packaging seems qualitative and capsules are soft .

The ingredient from organic Echinacea and can help boost your immune when you feel not really good or feel sick.. this help you when you feel cold or fever. the packaging oke and this is one of vital supplement to fight bacteria

c5c93498-3f44-44a7-bce9-4eb3025e14f2
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

good taste, it can be infusionated twice with good taste , fine quality, and great health benefit to improve our inmune system, I will buy it for this winter season. This label is one of the finest in the market.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I bought this to take immediately when we feel the first signs of illness. So far I am very pleased. Many studies have been done on echinacea and it’s effectiveness in the early stages of getting sick. Gaia makes such quality supplements. I highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This is my go to when I start feeling run down or if I’m around someone that is ill. If you take it right at the onset it really helps. I haven’t been sick in years.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I've taken this regularly for over a decade whenever I'm not feeling well or when I'm afraid that I may be about to get a cold. It works well- before cold sets in.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Could definitely tell that this was a strong extract. I felt my immune reaction ramping up immediately. It is one of the best choices to eliminate bugs in a quick and painless fashion. Would recommend!