Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Floradix, Calcium, 200 mg, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
US

Violettie
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The taste of the calcium is fruity. I bought this because I can't take pill form calcium. I prefered liquid, it taste great easy to drink. I only drink 20 ml a day. I looked at their ingredients all made with plant based. I really loved it and i feel after i drank a bottle i could feel my knees are less pain.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This is a great product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

great product everyday 20ml... easily absorbed

Posted on May 30, 2021

Have been taking this brand Liquid Iron for many years, this calcium is just as great !

Posted on Feb 3, 2011

My kids really liked this product and I think the ingredients are very good quality, but I found that the serving sizes are so large that it does' nt last very long. If using it for more than one child also makes it very expensive, especially with shipping costs as well. I know its a difficult balance between quality ingredients and price and I also would'nt like to see quality sacrificed, but for this family I would have to say we will choose another calcium alternative next time.

Posted on Feb 27, 2008

Considering that most Americans are magnesium deficient -Floradix Liquid Magnesium is one of my choices to supplement my generally balanced diet. I take 2 tablespoons (I prefer this over the little measuring cup included)in the morning and that gives my body already half of the daily requirement in a highly absorbable form. I wish they would consider adding Vitamin B6 - a synergist for absorption - but I just take my 50 mg tablet with it. Unlike high dosages of magnesium oxide or citrate it is easy on my stomach and intestines. Floradix only other ingredients are vegetables and fruit extracts - tastes great!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Taste great. Helped with my pregnancy needs.

Posted on Jun 11, 2020

We were looking for a calcium only supplement and this one has been great.

Posted on Nov 21, 2019

Easy and healthy way to get vitamins and minerals in.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021