Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Floradix, Epresat, Liquid Herbal Supplement, 17 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

iHerb is the absolute best website to order this from. The best price and super fast shipping. I love this vitamin. It taste food and really works.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I love this product. I have trouble swallowing large pills (like many multivitamins), so I really appreciate having this liquid B-vitamin option. The taste is wonderful (apricot) - I would happily drink it for pleasure. It is pricey, but well worth it to me.

Goldie
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I tried the iron version I have anemia and it helped so much I decided to try other liquid supplements. I’m never going to take supplements in pill form these are fantastic.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Taste good and feel more energetic after taking this. Good alternative if you do not like to take tablets.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Floradix says this product is gluten free, but it is NOT safe for celiacs. Trust me. The iron floravital /is/ gluten free because it does not contain any wheat germ or wheat germ extract. Floradix reps will say the epresat is gluten free because the wheat germ is an extract. Take at your own risk.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love floradix supplement so much.

Posted on Dec 28, 2019

I like this product because, first, it is liquid and easy to take. I have cancer and am taking chemotherapy. This multivitamin helps me keep up my strength and energy.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

i drank fro the first time this morning but trust iherb will be selling good things

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Love it. Only small doses so it goes a long way

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Really good for the winter. Make the body stronger.