US

Based on 1,888 Ratings
1,683
Posted on Jan 19, 2023
Immune support!

Used it last season for my kid to support immune system during winter months, especially during illness. Taste is amazing, it is easy to use. Difficult to say whether it worked, but I can say that all child's illnesses were quite light and short, so I like to think that syrup did it work. Would order again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Second purchase. My child doesn’t like the taste but seems to be a pure product, hence has continue feeding him this to strengthen his immune system during pandemic.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Traditionally to support the health of the immune system. A delicious daily tonic your kids will love. Seasonal immunity is important to maintain overall well-being.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

An absolute must have for the winter season Especially the beginning to give our immune systems with a boost while its adjusting to the weather

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

i bought for my 18 months old baby, especially now when the weather is changing to improve his immunity. he absolutely loves it, and it works magically.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The quality is very good and has a good price compared to its size and i am waiting for the effect also the package is good this item is good source of energy the taste is normal

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Elderberry has saved me from frequent running nose and cough my kids always picked up from daycare. I’m on auto-subscription I never wanna run out of it anymore.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good quality of product, great scent, good texture and package. Hope it will useful and show some improvement. Happy to have it one after this as backup since fit size. Thanks herb to provide benefit item to consumer. My daughter loves the taste Age 17 months

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Cold and flu season is here, better be prepared and have this on hand for when the kids are sick to boost their immunity. May God protect all kids and keep them safe.