US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Pleasantly effective

Having tried numerous western and herbal remedies I have found this one to be the most effective and symptom free of all. Healthy benefits. No taste issues to overcome. Ingredient list had no nasties. I have been able to use on a semi regular basis of a single tablet dosage for very regular results!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A very gentle laxative made from high quality natural ingredients. Only a low dosage is generally required for results. In tablet form, they are easy to take.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Perfect and high quality , effective on the long run, I ordered it for my friend but actually it was amazing, next time I will order one for my self

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The product takes about 24 hours to really do its job, but it creates a few hours of discomfort which is not ideal. Good value and works, so I guess I can;t really complain.

Posted on May 27, 2022

My dear husband uses this laxative once in a while and they are easy on the stomach, they do not give abdominal cramps and helping very much with bowl movement. They tablets come in a glass bottle which is also very nice.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have just started on this product and am finding them gentle and helpful and a benefit for regularity. The tablets are a very small size which is great and the dosage is only 1 tablet as against others which are multiple tablets. The taste well it isn't too bad as is a tablet, but as with most laxatives they aren't the prettiest smelling thing. Very happy with the quality of this product so far.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Works great! Non addictive and all natural. Helps my daughter so much!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Quality is good. Dosage is easy to follow. Ingredients are safe. Good!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Soft effect after taking it overnight. Not harsh on the guts.