US
4.5

4.5
NatureTreasure
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent! Very Gentle and Effective!

I never before had any issues with digestion. But recently me and wife moved from a sea shore area(Mediterranean Sea) to another area with a different hotter climate with an average 36-37 Celsius daytime and 22 Celsius at night. Quality of air is better. A smaller town with much less population. And of course some level of stress was involved in this process of moving and getting settled. So all this has affected my digestion. This tea(3-4 hrs before bed), in addition to Triphala by Organic India(twice daily) and Aloe Vera Juice just before bed, was a great help. Just super! Will keep using it. My wife likes it too, as she is very reluctant to drink any laxative tea. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The tea is very beneficial for consitipation. My wife loves it a lot which helps her with her guts and digestion. The packaging is nice too. The taste is just like any other herbal tea without weird flavour. The quality of the ingredients inside is good. Very useful, recommend it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This herbal tea has a nice, sweet smell. It works very gently to stimulate bowel movement, and it doesn't cause any stomach pain. I take it once a week before bed time, and I can see the result the next day. I don't think it is too strong, but if you have a sensitive digestive system, you might want to infuse for shorter time than indicated on the package.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

I'm pleased with the effectivity of this herbal supplement, it easily eases my constipation which I find it excellent, in general the multiple benefits I'm getting from it are indeed efficient.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 21, 2022

Gaia Natural Laxative tea is something to be used occasionally for a reliable gut cleansing.It is also very delicious.I love the always high standard products that they produce.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2,155

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

high quality , very good size and texture. 5 yrs since first use highly recommended

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good components for your difficult digestion, try it, also good taste if you like herbs

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like the taste and the over night relive that it gives me. After trying multiple teas, this one is great.