Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Red Beet, Soluble Crystals, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I've been using these beet crystals for a few years and the biggest difference has been in the vasodialating properties which have lowered my blood pressure and improved circulation. The taste is delicious....and I HATE beets!! I refuse to eat a beet in any way, shape or form!! And I love these crystals!! I take these 1-2 times a day, and I usually order 1 jar every 7 or 8 months...so that's how long these last.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have been taking the SALUS brand of 100% pure beetroot crystals for many years (with plain natural yogurt) to support muscle performance and cardiovascular health as I exercise (cardio and strength) 5x a week. I am hardly sore and fatigued after each daily 60 min workout. I've read that beetroot is good for liver function and cleansing, so that's an additional positive outcome from taking this tasty and delicious beetroot crystal treat. I also give it to my elderly mom who will be 80 y/o next year and she loves the sweet-tangy flavour. She takes it to support blood pressure and circulatory health (in addition to her other vitamins that I have recommended to her).

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We had a snowstorm; travel was not recommended. I was so impressed and grateful that my package arrived so fast!! Everything I've come to expect, I always receive! Packaging, quality, pricing, always excellent. Many of the products I order on IHerb I have purchased at my local health food store. They carry the name brands I'm looking for. I have no complaints! The January 15th order was at my door it seems the very next day!!! I could not believe how quicky it came!! Packed very well, just as I ordered. There is a nutritionist often at my health food store and we discuss products often. When I find via iHerb what I've purchased it boosts my confidence. Definitely my go to place for products.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is one of the few beet juices that I can drink. It is pretty easy to dissolve and like the taste in cold water. The quality & flavor is consistent. You do have to be careful not to get moisture in the jar. It like that it is 100% beet crystals with some citric acid.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

If you hate the taste of beets, but want the benefits from beets, get this product Very mild taste and none of the “dirt” taste of beets. Mixes instantly.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It taste very good! & easy to mixed with anything l want ! Personally l don’t really eat beetroot often because l don’t like the texture so I ordered this as a replacement to add on as a extra healthy supplements & surprisingly I love it !!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love this stuff! This is my favorite form/brand of beet supplement! Quick to dissolve, no grit, wonderful in pineapple or orange juice...or even mixed with orange-flavored fiber drink.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This product is a very good one. It helps the flow of blood and oxygen being high in nitric oxide. It is very good for my BP liver kidneys and lungs

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

High quality product and great taste. We have been using this for years

Posted on May 27, 2022

Increases energy before workout, a bit sweet but you feel healthy.