US

4.8
Based on 2,664 Ratings
2,293
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

firstly i love the brand Garden of Life They do justice to their products .. So far so good 1tsp every morning n im good to go .. the taste is not that bad TBH my advice keep it in the fridge once opened if I ordered again uno its great... love it ...👌💯

8d08ab5d-9b87-481b-9209-ff46d4f1797f
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have been having loose right knee and sometimes it goes out of place from time to time and it really hurts until I move it back into place, so I read some stuff online and advise was to take fish oil. I took Cod liver oil since i read its much better than normal fish oil that might have mercury inside. After 1 week plus of consuming this to my surprise, the weak knee didnt come back im so ever grateful. The taste is good lemony mint, reminds me a little like CBD oil but just dont get it on ur fingers the smell doesnt wash off easily.

da977afb-d364-4435-b9ea-04d0b51b1223
ccee8b69-e3d5-49a4-adde-d21e1185d4aa
5ca9b401-13c0-4bc3-abef-7c9be31508d7
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Everything from quality, ingredients & benefits are astounding. I bought this to reverse my small cavities & it been working I swish in mouth for 30 secs & spit it out, lastnight a part of my gum was inflamed & the inflammation is gone this morning after swishing last night, also I thought it would taste bad but it’s not bad AT ALL

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I bought this to support my dental health. I like that it comes in a glass bottle, and the taste is pleasant. I hold it in my mouth for 30 second to a minute before I swallow it. It seems to be high quality and the ingredients is suitable for all ages.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is a regular order. Once it was out of stock and we had another brand, then realized it did not have as much Vitamin D etc. I have 1 tablespoon of this product every day and it keeps the cavities away. Anyone who has tooth issues should DRINK this product in droves.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I ordered this product after a lot of research and can say that this is one of the best fish oils I have encountered. The scent is very light and the oil has good taste. Doesn't feel you are drinking oil. You can directly drink with water or even can pour some on food. Very subtle and mix well with water or food. Ordering another bottle. Best quality fish cod liver oil. Talking about the ingredients, it is rich in nutrients which is good for your heart and cholesterol levels. Besides omega oil has benefits such as keeping skin, hair and bones healthy. Overall, a great fish oil.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

the Ingredient of Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction. the benefit worth the price. eventho this is fish oil, but the taste of lemon was really good. I highly recommend for daily supplementary bcs the quality was excellent.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Minty flavour is pleasant and easy to administer. The whole family, including a 10 year old with autism & ADHD with taste sensory issues, enjoys taking it and we've noticed better cognitive ability and more effective wound healing since taking this product. I trust this brand in terms of delivering high quality cod liver oil. Would order again.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is, in my opinion the best cod liver oil, omega supplement for your money out there! The lemon mint taste is great and the amount of omegas you get per bottle is very good. I give it to my children in the evening along with their elderberry syrup. My youngest is especially picky so I have to put the elderberry syrup in the spoon with her CLO to get her to take it, but that works for me.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

My son and I have been taking cod liver oil for awhile now and I swear it helps our immune system better than anything else I’ve tried/taken. What I love about this one is I actually enjoy this flavor! It’s not hard to get down at all. I’ll continue getting this!