Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Pick-Ups, Chicken & Parmesan Cheese Ravioli, 12+ Months, 4.5 oz (128 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 19, 2022

My kid loves this! Definitely will get it again. The taste is good and not too strong but you can taste the ingredients. The serving is a bit too much and would have liked the packaging to allow me to keep it for another serving. Size is portable too so that helps! Love the quality of the product!

9f943193-0d72-4e81-b589-616fabf09952
718ca4a1-bc55-47d2-b8ae-40fd311707b7
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It is a good invention for busy parents! I bought it for some busy days when I don’t have time prepare food for my kid . Easy to serve also! The texture is a bit like canned food but I guess we understand it’s emergency only lol

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

it's a nice on-the-go option or even as a Lunchable for nursery. tastes as baby food, not much salt, which is good. these brands have some other varieties of this. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
2041

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Apparently my son likes these so much, he scarfs them down. My husband said he gave these to our son the other day and he ate them so quickly, my husband was shocked.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The taste is not bad. Rich in tomato flavor but the sauce is a bit watery. The serving size is enough for toddlers. Might need to reheat several times with the microwave oven.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Taste is not so good. Pasta is in average quality ad the filling tastes poor. Maybe it is bad ingredients , don't know..Size is good to pick with fingers, but my boy wasn't happy about this meal.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very easy in using. Good for traveling. Nice taste and kids like it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Purchased for convenience and easy to prepare when out on staycation/travelling with my kid. Highly recommend!