Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Volume Shampoo, For Fine, Limp Hair, Papaya + Tangerine Butter, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The smell of this shampoo is just perfect, the best shampoo smell I ever used. The feeling of the hair is very good after using this shampoo. I like the small package, I take it with me when I know I'm going to take a shower out of home, like in the pool or hotels.

eca3d063-9046-4dbb-8461-be9792720b42
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I have fine, dyed hair, oily roots/dryish ends, I have to wash my hair every alternate day. Bought the travel size at first, after few uses decided to get the full size too. The texture of the shampoo is quite thick, lathers as well as, the Eco Chic Technology shampoos by the same brand. Has a citrusy, cheer-me-up smell to it. Doesn’t dry the scalp. Love the body/volume it gives to the hair, the shine and smoothness of the hair ends, without the need of using any conditioner, if in rush. This pic was taken after a full day at work and my hair still looked and smelled good. I definitely recommend it to those with fine yet beautiful/silky hair!

d3d3afb9-04e4-41ad-9c96-9b349052b12d
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

On my very fine long hair this product is Wonderful!!! It adds volume, smells great - I really like its citrusy scent , keeps my oily hair clean looking and smooth and foams well. I tried the travel size twice and now I think I will buy the full size. IF HELPED PLS PRESS YES❣👌

5e30e933-0358-4968-9aba-36a6610a6efd
90a5edcf-d627-4d77-9799-9b7ecb34fe08
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This moisturizing shampoo makes my hair smell wonderful due to its scent, it lets my sensitive scalp be oil-free for a longer period of time, it prevents your scalp from aging because of its high quality composition. Also the bottle is easy to use, the travel size has its benefits - you can take it with you on a vacation because it comes in a perfect package.

cdab1e1a-75f2-410e-8e29-dbe7339ada10
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Has a citrusy, cheer-me-up smell to it. Doesn’t dry the scalp. Love the body/volume it gives to the hair, the shine and smoothness of the hair ends, without the need of using any conditioner, if in rush. Great

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love to use Giovanni products in the shower. This particular tangerine and papaya butter shampoo has a good scent that makes for an aroma-therapeutic shower experience. The large size lasts for a long time - 3 to 6 months - as I only use a pea sized amount. I do look forward to the day when Giovanni makes solid shampoos that don’t require plastic packaging.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this as a trial item to use for an international trip. It’s the perfect size for TSA compliance and it’s packaged well so it didn’t leak at all. I didn’t expect it to smell so good. The scent is a fruity tropical and citrus scent that I really enjoyed. I have a sensitive scalp and it moisturized my hair and left it shiny and clean. I will definitely use it again!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This shampoo has enough moisturizer in it to NOT leave my hair limp, but instead to keep it soft and manageable. Every now and then I change it up and I can tell my hair does not behave the same way. I've been using this shampoo for about 2 years and will not change.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I read a lot of recommendations about Giovanni's full-volume hair shampoo, I decided to take a try and it must be said that after one use the hair was indeed fuller in volume, delicate as a pleasant fragrance, light hair with a touch of silk. And the packaging will be very suitable for trials. I will also take a full size shampoo for home use.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is one of my favorite shampoos! I have very fine hair, and this shampoo gives my hair much more volume and texture. The scent is amazing, too! The papaya/ tangerine fragrance is not overly strong. I rotate my shampoos, and I shampoo most every day, but I use this the most. It leaves my hair feeling clean, but not too dry.