US

Based on 4,188 Ratings
3,066
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,978

I can’t wait for the results of this product, I’ve seen many good reviews about it. I just purchased it so I can’t really say anything about it other than I’m so excited for my hair!! Yaayy!! I will come back in a few months to tell you my honest review I have really good feelings about it.

Eco Chic Technology™ Salon-Quality Color-Safe Family Owned and Operated, Since 1979 Eco Chic Hair Care 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free Protects over-worked, over-processed & color-treated hair while locking in color with shine. Yes - Vegan, cruelty-free, infused with natural botanical ingredients, recyclable packaging No - Harmful sulfates, PEGs, parabens, mineral oil, propylene glycol, phthalates, artificial dyes 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner with Eco Chic Technology™+ Adds moisture and manageability Hydrating botanical extracts smooth frizz Conditions and leaves hair perfectly pH balanced Ideal for over-worked and environmentally stressed hair Balance. It's half of this and half of that. The perfect mix, the perfect match. That's what you'll get with 50:50 Balanced™ Hydrating-Calming Conditioner. Ideal for re-awakening dry hair to the wonders of moisture, this conditioner works its magic on a daily basis. A blend of organic ingredients and protection factors make dull hair the life of the party. Shine says "glow for it". +The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.

23d55497-0164-4e97-afec-9370efc5bbe3
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

65fa8fe3-de15-4017-874b-d2d5871b8171
8245af9c-1c97-4d9e-a780-8c36a060397e
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Small size package but it’s nice for a try , i love giovanni’s products the quality is amazing tbh The scent is normal not so strong but it is easy to use ,it moisture the hair and makes the scalp feel fresh especially the sensitive one ! It can be used for all ages as well! And even if no benefit from it the composition is amazing because it’s fully natural

795ad20d-dabd-41ba-b5d5-8eefd808e458
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,264

Perfect. The quality is excellent. Delivered quickly. The product is just great. I recommend to all my friends. I enjoy shopping on the site. Very well.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,760

This is a high quality conditioner. The package is pretty small, but I felt it was worth it for how much it has benefitted my hair. I

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is my favorite conditioner for my wavy low porosity hair. I realized my hair doesn’t absorb heavy conditioners well so I like that this one is lightweight. It helps to detangle after it sits on my hair for a couple of minutes. I always like to have this conditioner on hand even when I’m trying something new.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I really appreciate the whole line of products from this company and have used them on and off for many years now. They do not aggravate my dry, sensitive scalp, nor do they trigger issues with dandruff like many hair care products I have tried. They also tend to have a very pleasant and uplifting gender neutral scent to them. This particular conditioner adds moisture and hydration, while enhancing shine and volume. Periodically, when I really need a bit more repair I use their Deeper Moisture Conditioner, but this one here is really great for general daily use.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been using this conditioner for years now. My hair is super curly, dry and has low porosity. The consistency of this product makes it super easy to detangle my curls but also penetrate my hair. I usually apply it and cover my hair with a plastic cap before rinsing. It makes my hair smell amazing and feel super moisturized.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Been using for 5 months so my honest review Best conditioner to use for dry hair together with their shampoo The quality is really good and there is no harmful ingredients and fully natural The scent is very very mild since there is no added fragrance which is great. Size - can last up to 6 months Super affordable Might cause flaky and itchy scalp if you don’t wash properly so this product might not be suitable for those who have itchy and dry scalp problem