US

21,475
5,088
2,781
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I'm using this conditioner with the same shampoo and in general, I like it. It makes the coloured hair soft and smooth. The only struggle I have, the hair becomes greasy a little quicker. The size of the bottle is big and you don't need to use much. It moisturises hair well, and doesn't irritate the sensitive scalp, though I'm trying to use it only on the length.

6ca427fc-e29e-48cb-97a4-7826dbedce01
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I like the scent of it, sometimes when I use it I don’t rinse it from my hair and I also apply it to my scalp when it’s dry and sensitive to give it some moisturize you have a benefit since the size is nice for the price and the quality.

5dffec68-da6f-475f-a730-7fb6157afadd
08dddf33-eaa9-47c0-b20f-8361ade3ff6a
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

First let me start off by saying that I am an Asian 40 yr old with black hair. i had hair fall problem and my friend suggested me to change shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is fantastic. It has been the first and only product to help reduce my hair fall and also dandruff. Leaves no residue - rinses clean, no heavy scent, feels good and tingly, and a little goes a long way. :)

db0a2e43-0316-4d45-871e-1a956a394c92
ffb22389-c64c-452c-9e7f-80e3c5215619
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
4,574

I've been using vitamins for a couple of years now and I am very pleased with the results. I'm not sure why I wasn't aware of this product as before, my life was very stressful and everything seemed to be going wrong. All of a sudden, my energy levels were back with my regular self. It has been a great comfort to me since finding out about

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
4,545

I have used this vitamin for years, and it has helped me to perform better at work and in other situations. It provides you with some energy, as well as an overall boost in vitality. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a secure supplement source of vitamins.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
7,885

I never write reviews but I had to for this conditioner. The scent is pretty neutral and it has a lovely texture. I couldn’t believe how luxury it felt on my hair and scalp! It was like nothing I’ve used before. For the price I certainly didn’t expect it and I am very glad I tried it. Not to mention the ingredients are pretty good!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
4,925

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This product is magic! i just finished my first bottle and i ordered the second one I use it every night and I'II keep using it till i see the results i want The scent is very nice and the size is very good for all age very good quality

f3374ef6-2b61-409a-b84b-7218fb050e78