US

• S
Based on 2,601 Ratings
1,565
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I love this product so much, I often buy a few of them so I can give them to my friends when they ask me what I use in my hair. They make great stocking stuffers (my family has a lot of women). The slight citrus smell is pleasing, without being overwhelming. My stylist has even noticed my hair have more shine and it's stronger. I bleach iron my hair, and this product works great to keep my hair healthy.

4186fde8-2c7d-4dad-b898-50f17ddb84d0
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,532

I love this! It's so handy to have around for days when you don't feel like conditioning your hair. The scent is really pleasant - quite sweet and warm and it's easy to use. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. It is also noticeably less dry around the ends.

I have thin and oily hair, when using leave in treatments it makes my hair more oily. However, i decided to give this product a try and i absolutely love it so far! ♥️ The package is cute and the size is really good and convenient, it has a nice scent to it i love that it does it have strong scent. I use it as a leave in hair treatment and as a heat protectant before using any heating tool. love the result and i will definitely buy it again, my hair feels smooth and soft, it feels healthy as well when i put this, it does not add shine and does not make the hair look oily. Highly recommended.

d7faec37-b8c7-441b-9e8e-8b3bacd3f732
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Nice scent i will use and tell the results, good quality, suitable size, good for my age ,tidy package, benefit , composition, I will always buy for my hair and scalp if it’s worth I didn’t have sensitive skin and I wish it will moisturize my hair, Thank you so much iHerb ❤️

6b41262a-28f3-4535-99d3-2a5f706eb31a
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

thx for iherb , good quality , good ingredient , size ,folic acid , energy, niacin flush , package , use , scent , age , benefit, composition ,effect, potency , nervous system, metabolism, taste . thanks again forever and always , i love i herb . love love love because it makes me feel good and makes me happy .. i like this product

6488e008-aa36-436f-b7cf-aa92ddaf5523
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

very good product scent smell care size high quality package benefit composition feel personal routine frequency daily m ok very good product scent smell care size high quality package benefit composition feel personal routine frequency daily m ok very good product scent smell care size high quality package benefit composition feel personal routine frequency daily m ok very good product scent smell care size high quality package benefit composition feel personal routine frequency daily m ok very good product scent smell care size high quality package benefit composition feel personal routine frequency daily m ok wdsd srfds

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Love Giovanny and all of their products. that's why I decided to try this one. First of all, if you use any hot air stylers your hair will be damaged. There's no cure for it, but you can make it less harmful using thermal protection sprays and this moisture leave-in allows you to achieve that. You need to just a small amount and use it either on damp or wet hair. The hair after looks shiny like after styling in salon. As for the smell I always love Giovanni's fragrance compositions, they are not too strong and nice. My current routine looks as follows: GIovanni smooth as silk shampoo, the same conditioner, their pineapple hair serum for ends and this leave-in and after all these products hair looks light, shiny, no grease and volume loss.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

After this spray, the hair is insanely loose! That is less confused and soft. It does not give shine, but there are no silicones in it, the sensation is that the hair is soft, obedient, and the ends are almost not tangled (usually I tear them apart with my fingers after a couple of hours of not combing). There is practically no smell, the hair does not stick together and moisturizes. This is the most important criterion