Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Women's Hair, Skin & Nails, Beauty Basics, 120 Caplets - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Have not tried these yet, so will need to alter review once i have taken them for a month or two. What concerns me a bit is a warning about cancer risk for [ from what I understand ] pregnant women. I am not, but will need to do a bit of research about this...The list of ingredients does read impressive, with very high doses of Biotin, so I will wait and see.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Heard from a friend that it lessens her hair fall so i hope i get the same result

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good product! I noticed that my nails are much stronger and my hair is growing faster.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Product arrived earlier than expected. Really happy with the product and the price.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The product is reliable and the price is very good.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The nutritional supplement contains antioxidants to help protect cells from harmful free radicals, lutein and zeaxanthin, and 3000 mcg of biotin! Take two capsules daily with food. Great composition at an affordable price! Recommend! Really works, nails are harder and less brittle. The skin looks fresher. Thanks to! I hope my review will help you make the right choice. I wish you all good health and good!

45853d3c-14c1-4f35-8523-7ce3b4d8a78b
f8da3af8-9431-4261-bcf2-80b2c464d8d4
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I trust the GNC brand, what I just didn’t buy from them, for me they are a quality mark. About these vitamins, I can say that they help me, I am allergic, I have frequent eczema and a sore stomach. I feel bad vitamins, first of all, with my skin. With these vitamins, acne heals faster, my skin is velvety, less flaky. I imagined that I was so beautiful and stopped accepting. A month later I bought it again, I advise it especially in winter and spring.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A good composition for strengthening nails and hair. You need to take a course without gaps, preferably 2-3 months, it is also highly recommended during admission and generally adjust the protein in the diet - add to the required amount, since a lack of protein greatly affects the health of hair, skin and nails. It is taken with meals.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

There were problems with the nails, only they grew back a little at once, broke off at the root 🥺, now the sprouts are very fast and become harder 👏 the question is how long will this effect take hold and how long will it take to repeat the course? By the way, the hair also stopped climbing